Friday, October 2, 2009

Mount Ranier, Washington








































































































































































































































This was a trip I recently took with my family to (in my opinion) one of the greatest places on earth, Mount Ranier National Park. The pictures include those from a hike to the alpine lakes around the mountain, the lodge itself, my brother in law Josh performing feats of strength and agility, and a hike to camp Muir that his brother Seth and I did one morning. I must add that the best pictures are those taken by my father which are obvious due to his photography skill and his Nikon 300. Robby, the waterfall and creek are the Ohanapecosh river which I ran with Paul and Jason. We didn't run the waterfall, but you can see video of it being run on the Demshitz blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment