Sunday, November 1, 2009

Navy SEAL off road challenge (Halloween)






















This Halloween I drove over to Cosby, TN to participate in a trail race. I was on a team with 3 other guys that I work with and despite some nasty trail conditions, it was a lot of fun. The course is brutal with steep rutted out climbs into steep downhills the entire 3.5 miles and obstacles in between. The obstacles consisted of ropes courses, hurdles, walls, etc. We maintained a fairly consistent pace and were able to take 2nd in the team competition. I think I'll definitely do it again in the spring. Whereas running on the road is quite boring, this course was dynamic and kept your attention throughout. Oh yeah, the other picture is of my son as Chucky for Halloween later that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment